Thursday, October 16, 2008

Vacation Day (at home)

I've got 3 weeks of vacation to take before the end of the year, so today was a vacation day at home.  Livvie went to school today and Jen had a lunch date, so it was Daddy and the twins.  The highlights for my special day were taking a nap, playing word scramble, and vacuuming the car.  I'll only be accepting snarky comments about my vacation plans from dads with 3 kids and/or twins.

The twins are basically on top of you wherever you go in the house.  They stand at the gate when you go into the basement, climb atop you if you sit on the floor, and sprint to the bathroom if they hear you open the door.

IMG_2596I was able to distract them a little with some ziplock bags in the kitchen.  Yes, we use these bags even after they've been strewn all over the floor.  We have come to accept several shades of clean in our home.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment