Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Having a nostalgic moment

I'm trying to find some ancient files from an early training class somewhere on the steaming pile that I call my filing system.  Mom with wee OliviaI knew I had some old photos stashed away on one of these USB drives that I use to help "organize" my files.  Haven't found the files I was looking for, but I did find a couple of nice photos of Olivia's early days.  The twins were not large when they came out, but I forget just how terrifyingly tiny even Olivia started.

I got a nice little chuckle looking at the next photo because I realize that this room very rarely looks this well put together anymore.  004_1You can only see a small portion of the room, but trust me.  I know what the rest of the room looked like then and I'm writing this post from the very same room now and, yeah, one kid was easy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment